Orchard Building

From WCCLEpedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Orchard Building Chapel

The Orchard Building was built in 1903 on the south side of Main Street in Lander, Wyoming. Purchased by Wyoming Catholic College in January 2021, it is now the school's newest building, currently hosting a school chapel for daily Mass during the week, a study area in its basement, and various storage rooms. Other current occupants of the building (all of whom will slowly be moving out over the next few months to years) include the Bank of the West, the Lander Fly Shop, and various medical and legal offices. Eventually, the school will take over the use of the entire building, with spaces within it likely to be devoted to classrooms, offices, and more study space.

Basement Study Room in the Orchard Building